Pearland Divorce Attorney and Property Division
If you are going through a divorce or you are considering ending your marriage, you can benefit from having someone on your side who understands the legal issues involved as well as the emotional ones. Our firm provides guidance regarding these issues.
At the offices of Shane Kersh, Attorney at Law, we understand the painful and sensitive nature of family law issues. With offices located in Pearland and Houston we are able to meet with our clients at a location that is most convenient to your schedule. We are here to help our clients work through difficulties that impact their lives and the lives of their children.
Experienced Pearland Lawyer Handling Property Division
Pearland, Texas, family law and divorce attorney Shane and his legal team provide guidance and representation regarding all aspects of divorce and family law related matters. Our family law staff can help you answer questions like:
- What are the time limits for a divorce in Texas? What does it mean for a divorce to have to be on file for 60 days?
- How long will the divorce process take? How do children and property issues affect the speed of the divorce?
- Will I get custody of my children?
- Will I pay or receive child support or spousal support?
- Does someone have to serve papers on my spouse? Will someone serve papers on me?
- What if I am in the military? What if I or my spouse is deployed?
- What if I live outside of Texas? What if I or my spouse has moved or is planning to move?
The Biggest Question: Is Divorce the Right Decision for Me?
In some cases, divorce seems inevitable. In other cases, there may be a chance to work through the pain and fix the marriage. Only you can decide what is right for you.
The Kersh Law Firm will give you honest advice about the legal and financial realities of divorce. If you are unsure about whether divorce is right for you, we can help you make choices based on knowledge, not just on emotions
Updated January 14, 2020 by Shane