Our firm proudly serves clients in Harris County, Brazoria County, Fort Bend County and Galveston

Pearland Family Lawyer - Pearland Divorce Attorney


My ex has filed an enforcement against me for non-payment of child support…what do I do?

Published April 30, 2020 by Shane Kersh Unfortunately, this is something we are going to see a lot of.Good people-who have never been late in paying court ordered child support-have lost their jobs or been placed on furlough. Some folks are eligible to receive unemployment, but even that does not go very far when the person has a mortgage, car paym...
Continue reading